Friday, November 1, 2013

Horror Story in the making

General Wilson called Austin up first. His face gleaming, already in place for his victory. The next name General Wilson called sent the whole class in murmurs. "Nicole" I froze. "Your up!" Somehow my legs moved to the platform to where we would begin out fight. I glanced up to see Austin, planning his attack in his head. Austin was the star of the class. He had never been defeated. He was built like a warrior and had the aim of one. His arrows never missed their target. I, on the other hand, had never been in this fight class. I recently moved up in my rank, which means all my classes get moved up to the next level. When I stepped onto the platform, a smirk seemed to for on Austin's face, he knew he would win, sending me to the medical wing. I don't blame him, i'm not a skinny boney girl. I am about normal for a girl as Winchesters Academy, maybe not as muscular. "Begin!" 
     Austin went for his first arrow hiding within his quiver. He put the arrow in memorized position on is bow. His muscles bulged has he pulled the bow string back with the right amount of pressure.

No comments:

Post a Comment